- Winding glass fiber reinforced plastic sandwich pipe and prestressed cement ...
- FRP Sand Pipe
- FRP process pipeline parameter table
- Technical parameters of FRP cable protection tube
- FRP pipe connection
- FRP horizontal storage tank parameter table
- FRP transport tank parameter table
- Parameter table of Class I and II containers and transport tanks
Mechanically wound FRP pipe is a lightweight, high-strength, corrosion-resistant non-metallic pipe. It is made of resin as a matrix and glass fiber as a reinforcing material through a special process. This kind of pipeline has the advantages of corrosion resistance, leakage resistance, heat insulation performance, light weight and high strength, long life, strong designability, small fluid resistance, easy installation and low comprehensive cost. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, electric power, papermaking, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation, mining and other industries. It is an ideal pipeline for transporting liquids and gases. In recent years, China's glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe production has developed rapidly, the number has been increasing year by year, and the application scope and departments have become wider and wider.
[ Back ]