产品分类Product Class More> Product Class
技术参数Technical Parameters More> Technical Parameters
- Winding glass fiber reinforced plastic sandwich pipe and prestressed cement ...
- FRP Sand Pipe
- FRP process pipeline parameter table
- Technical parameters of FRP cable protection tube
- FRP pipe connection
- FRP horizontal storage tank parameter table
- FRP transport tank parameter table
- Parameter table of Class I and II containers and transport tanks
玻璃钢工艺管道 Your present location: 蓝月亮精选资料二四六天天好彩> FRP Process Pipe FRP Process Pipe
FRP process pipes:
1. Corrosion resistance of glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipelines: Select different types of anti-corrosion lining resins, which can be applied to different types of acids, alkalis, salts and various oils, seawater and organic solvents.
2. The working temperature of the glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipeline is below 80 ° C, which is suitable for working in a variety of different soils and suitable for the field of use:
①. Transportation of drinking water; ②. Sewage discharge; ③. Seawater transportation; ④. Circulating water pipes of power plants; ⑤. Transportation of corrosive media in chemical enterprises; ⑥. Oil and gas transportation; ⑦. Agricultural irrigation ...
3. The FRP process pipeline is light in weight, simple in maintenance and strong in durability.
4. The installation of FRP process pipelines is easy: The length of FRP process pipelines is not limited by technology, but for transportation considerations, the pipe length is generally within 12m, so the required joints are greatly reduced. Because of the light weight of FRP, it can also be used. Install equipment manually or lightly, making installation easier and faster.
5. The applicability of glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipelines is strong: The existing standard size of our company's glass fiber reinforced plastic pipelines ranges from 25mm to 4000mm in diameter, and the long-term pressure resistance of the pipeline is generally within 1.6Mpa. According to the special needs of users, higher pressure can reach 6.4Mpa .
6. The glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipeline has higher conveying capacity: the inner wall of the pipeline is smooth N≤0.0084. It has higher flow capacity than conventional materials of the same diameter and saves pump energy, extending engineering and equipment life.
7. Low penetration-exudation rate of glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipelines: Due to the good sealing connection and longer pipe length, glass-steel pipes have a lower penetration-exfiltration rate than traditional material pipes, which greatly reduces the groundwater impact. The penetration of the pipeline also reduces the pollution of soil and groundwater by the seepage of the medium.
8. Strict inspection standards for FRP process pipelines: The company has advanced inspection equipment, strictly implements inspection standards to ensure product quality, and implements relevant standards: ASTM, AWWA, ASME, etc.
9. The life cycle cost of glass fiber reinforced plastic process pipeline is low. Because glass fiber reinforced plastic products have a long service life, they are basically maintenance-free, and the installation and transportation costs are low. Therefore, the life cycle cost of glass fiber reinforced plastics is low from the perspective of total economic benefits.
[ Back ]